Happy Status for Whatsapp happiness Facebook Status Quotes Happy DP Profile pic images
Happy Status for Whatsapp happiness Facebook Status Quotes Happy DP Profile pic images: Here is the list of Best happiness status for Whatsapp, Whatsapp short happiness status quotes from all over the internet for you. So, that you can save some time for searching. Enjoy! Our team has collected most unique and Best happiness status for Whatsapp. These are the most Whatsapp short happiness status quotes collection on the internet world. We have created the collection, which will help you to express your feelings in front of the peoples. Share your feedback with us in the comments and Share our collection on Facebook and WhatsApp. We have also collected the excellent collection of Best Inspirational status for Whatsapp , Sad Status for Whatsapp, Best lonely status for Whatsapp Facebook, Short Inspirational Quotes for Whatsapp Facebook
Happy Status for Whatsapp happiness Facebook Status Quotes Happy DP Profile pic images
“Dream as if you’ll live forever, live as if you’ll die today.” James Dean
“Doing what you like is freedom. Liking what you do is happiness.” Frank Tyger
“Be happy with what you have. Be excited about what you want.” Alan Cohen
“Life is a journey, and if you fall in love with the journey, you will be in love forever.” Peter Hagerty
“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” Maya Angelou
“Much of the stress that people feel doesn’t come from having too much to do. It comes from not finishing what they’ve started.” David Allen
“We forge the chains we wear in life.” Charles Dickens
“If you look to others for fulfillment, you will never be fulfilled. If your happiness depends on money, you will never be happy with yourself. Be content with what you have; rejoice in the way things are. When you realize there is nothing lacking, the world belongs to you.” Lao Tzu
“Everything is a gift of the universe–even joy, anger, jealously, frustration, or separateness. Everything is perfect either for our growth or our enjoyment.” Ken Keyes Jr.
“There is no such thing as a problem without a gift for you in its hands. You seek problems because you need their gifts.” Richard Bach
“If you want to be happy, set a goal that commands your thoughts, liberates your energy, and inspires your hopes.” Andrew Carnegie
“Tension is who you think you should be, relaxation is who you are.” Chinese Proverb
“For me it is sufficient to have a corner by my hearth, a book, and a friend, and a nap undisturbed by creditors or grief.” Fernandez de Andrada
“You cannot judge what should bring others joy, and others cannot judge what should bring you joy.” Alan Cohen
“The art of living lies less in eliminating our troubles than growing with them.” Bernard M. Baruch
“Our capacity to draw happiness from aesthetic objects or material goods in fact seems critically dependent on our first satisfying a more important range of emotional or psychological needs, among them the need for understanding, for love, expression and respect.” Alain De Botton
“If you start to think the problem is ‘out there,’ stop yourself. That thought is the problem.” Stephen Covey
“Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude.” Denis Waitley
“Happiness is not a station you arrive at, but a manner of traveling.” Margaret Lee Runbeck
“Security is when everything is settled, when nothing can happen to you; security is the denial of life.” Germaine Greer
“Focus on the journey, not the destination. Joy is found not in finishing an activity but in doing it.” Greg Anderson
“Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.” Buddha
“The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone with the heavens, nature and God. As long as this exists, and it certainly always will, then there will be comfort for every sorrow, whatever the circumstances may be.” Anne Frank
“In our lives, change is unavoidable, loss is unavoidable. In the adaptability and ease with which we experience change, lies our happiness and freedom.” Buddha
“Live with intention. Walk to the edge. Listen hard. Practice wellness. Play with abandon. Laugh. Choose with no regret. Do what you love. Live as if this is all there is.” Mary Anne Roadacher-Hershey
“You never regret being kind.” Nicole Shepherd
“They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.” Ben Franklin
“Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future.” Paul Boese
“The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, worry about the future, or anticipate troubles, but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly.” Buddha
“True happiness is not attained through self-gratification, but through fidelity to a worthy purpose.” Helen Keller
1. Falling in love.
2. Laughing so hard your face hurts.
3. A hot shower.
4. No lines at the supermarket.
5. A special glance.
6. Getting mail.
7. Taking a drive on a pretty road.
8. Hearing your favourite song on the radio.
9. Lying in bed listening to the rain outside.
10. Hot towels fresh out of the dryer.
11. Chocolate milkshake … (or vanilla … or strawberry!)
12. A bubble bath.
14. A good conversation.
15. The beach
16. Finding a 20-pound note in your coat from last winter.
17. Laughing at yourself.
18. Eye contact with a hot member of the opposite sex.
19. Midnight phone calls that last for hours.
20. Running through sprinklers.
21. Laughing for absolutely no reason at all.
22. Having someone tell you that you’re beautiful/good looking.
23. Laughing at an inside joke.
25. Accidentally overhearing someone say something nice about you.
26. Waking up and realizing you still have a few hours left to sleep.
27. Your first kiss (either the very first or with a new partner).
28. Making new friends or spending time with old ones.
29. Playing with a new puppy.
30. Having someone play with your hair.
31. Sweet dreams.
32. Hot chocolate.
33. Road trips with friends.
34. Swinging on swings.
35. Making eye contact with a cute stranger.
36. Making chocolate chip cookies (and eating them…!).
37. Having your friends send you homemade cookies.
38. Holding hands with someone you care about.
39. Running into an old friend and realizing that some things (good or bad) never change.
40. Watching the expression on someone’s face as they open a much-desired present from you.
41. Watching the sunrise.
42. Getting out of bed every morning and being grateful for another beautiful day.
43. Knowing that somebody misses you.
44. Getting a hug from someone you care about deeply.
45. Knowing you’ve done the right thing, no matter what other people think.
Famous inspiring Happiness
“The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible.”
Arthur C. Clarke
4. “The reason people find it so hard to be happy is that they always see the past better than it was, the present worse than it is, and the future less resolved than it will be.”
5. “Some men see things as they are and say why—I dream things that never were and say why not.”
George Bernard Shaw
6. “Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.”
7. “Many of life’s failures are experienced by people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.”5
8. “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
9. “There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing.”
10. “Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.”
11. “Too many people spend money they haven’t earned, to buy things they don’t want, to impress people they don’t like.”
12. “Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it.”
13. “When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”
14. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.”
15. “Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one.”
16. “Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.”
17. “Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one’s definition of your life; define yourself.”
18. “The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.”
19. “There is no royal road to anything. One thing at a time, all things in succession. That which grows fast, withers as rapidly. That which grows slowly, endures.
Josiah Gilbert Holland
20. “Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.”
21. “The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.”
22. “Luck is a dividend of sweat. The more you sweat, the luckier you get.”
23. “Nurture your mind with great thoughts. To believe in the heroic makes heroes.”
24. “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”5
25. “Every truth passes through three stages before it is recognized. In the first, it is ridiculed. In the second, it is opposed. In the third, it is regarded as self-evident.”
26. “Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.”
Joshua J. Marine
27. “Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and go do it. Because what the world needs is more people who have, life.”
28. “Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.”
Ralph Waldo Emerson
29. “Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.”
30. “Nobody ever wrote down a plan to be broke, fat, lazy, or stupid. Those things are what happened when you don’t have a plan.”
31. “When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that it would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, I used everything you gave me.”
32. “Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.”
33. “The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.”
34. “Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up.”
35. “All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make, the better.”
Ralph Waldo Emerson
36. “When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us.”
37. “Though no one can go back and make a brand-new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand-new ending.”
38. “You may find the worst enemy or best friend in yourself.”
39. “Life is about making an impact, not making an income.”
40. “Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right.”
41. “I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.”
42. “You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.”
43. “Live each day as if your life had just begun.”
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
44. “I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.”
Leonardo da Vinci