Romantic status for Whatsapp Facebook Feeling Status Quotes Romantic DP Profile pic images
Romantic status for Whatsapp Facebook Feeling Status Quotes Romantic DP Profile pic images: Guys you love someone and wanna touch his/her heart deeply, In this article we are you to help you to provide the top and best of the heart touching Romantic Status for Whatsapp for you and your loved ones whom you want to make touched by your deep line,short status. You are free to use these specially crafted statuses for those who are sensational. So friends please be share these Romantic whatsapp status, Short romantic status Quotes on Facebook and Whatsapp.
Romantic status for Whatsapp Facebook Feeling Status Quotes Romantic DP Profile pic images
Romance is the literature of hope. ~Damon Suede
Tell me how many beads there are
In a silver chain
Of evening rain,
Unravelled from the tumbling main,
And threading the eye of a yellow star: –
So many times do I love again.
~Thomas Lovell Beddoes
[Y]ou are my poem; you are all my poems, and far the most beautiful of all. ~Octave Mirbeau, A Chambermaid’s Diary / Le Journal d’une Femme de Chambre, 1900, translated from the French by Benjamin R. Tucker
My soul is so knit to yours that it is but a divided life I live without you. ~George Eliot (1819–1880), Adam Bede, 1859 (Dinah)
Before beginning [work], I must write you one line of love, my dear little lunatic. I love you—do you understand, I love you! This is a profession of faith which comprises all my duty and integrity. I love you, ergo, I am faithful to you, I see only you, think only of you, speak only to you, touch only you, breathe you, desire you, dream of you; in a word, I love you! that means everything. ~Juliette Drouet, letter to Victor Hugo, 1833
I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach. ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning
When you’re in love you never really know whether your elation comes from the qualities of the one you love, or if it attributes them to her; whether the light which surrounds her like a halo comes from you, from her, or from the meeting of your sparks. ~Natalie Clifford Barney
He felt now that he was not simply close to her, but that he did not know where he ended and she began. ~Leo Tolstoy
When love is not madness, it is not love. ~Pedro Calderon de la Barca
When I am with you, the only place I want to be is closer. ~Author Unknown
‘My love, like a vine, clasps its tendrils about thee,
And desolate, lone, were my being without thee;
Oh, we’ll walk hand in hand through life’s changeable weather,
And when death’s summons come, we’ll obey it together!
~Florence Percy (Elizabeth Anne Chase Akers Allen, 1832–1911), “A Lullaby,” Forest Buds, from the Woods of Maine, 1855
I felt as if a little winged soul sprang from each one of our embraces and flew heavenward with cries of jubilation and joy. ~Juliette Drouet, letter to Victor Hugo, 1851 October 23rd, 10.45 p.m.
…Let the world know, if there was ever love:
Mine for you…
The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough. ~George Moore
I need the starshine of your heavenly eyes,
After the day’s great sun.
~Charles Hanson Towne
How did it happen that their lips came together? How does it happen that birds sing, that snow melts, that the rose unfolds, that the dawn whitens behind the stark shapes of trees on the quivering summit of the hill? A kiss, and all was said. ~Victor Hugo
Ah me! love can not be cured by herbs. ~Ovid
The simple lack of her is more to me than others’ presence. ~Edward Thomas
They who meet on an April night are forever lost in love, if there’s moonlight all about and there’s no moon above. ~E.Y. “Yip” Harburg and Fred Saidy, dialogue just before the song “Old Devil Moon” in the musical Finian’s Rainbow (Thanks, Katherine!)
Many are the starrs I see, but in my eye no starr like thee. ~English saying used on poesy rings
I’ve felt for the first time in my life the joyful consciousness that I am truly loved by a truly good man, one that with all my heart I can love and honor… one who loves me for myself alone, and with an unselfish, patient, gentle affection such as I never thought to waken in a human heart… a man in whom I can trust without fear, in whose principles I have perfect faith, in whose large, warm, loving heart my own restless soul can find repose. ~Anna Alcott Pratt, 1859
My heart to you is given:
Oh, do give yours to me;
We’ll lock them up together,
And throw away the key.
I can no longer think of anything but you. In spite of myself, my imagination carries me to you. I grasp you, I kiss you, I caress you, a thousand of the most amorous caresses take possession of me. ~Honore de Balzac, letter to Evelina Hanska, June 1836
See! the mountains kiss high heaven,
And the waves clasp one another;
No sister flower would be forgiven
If it disdained its brother;
And the sunlight clasps the earth,
And the moonbeams kiss the sea: –
What are all these kissings worth,
If thou kiss not me?
~Percy Bysshe Shelley, Love’s Philosophy
Who would give a law to lovers? Love is unto itself a higher law. ~Boethius, The Consolation of Philosophy, A.D. 524
We loved with a love that was more than love. ~Edgar Allan Poe
In melody divine,
My heart it beats to rapturous love,
I long to call you mine.
I have the one right every woman in the world possesses—to give herself, body and soul, to the man she loves! ~E. Phillips Oppenheim, The Hillman, 1915
[M]y love for you is deathless, it seems to bind me to you with mighty cables that nothing but Omnipotence could break… ~Sullivan Ballou, letter to wife Sarah, 1861 July 14th
Who, being loved, is poor? ~Oscar Wilde
A hundred hearts would be too few
To carry all my love for you.
Ah me! why may not love and life be one? ~Henry Timrod
Once he drew
With one long kiss my whole soul thro’
My lips, as sunlight drinketh dew.
~Alfred Lord Tennyson
Love me and the world is mine. ~David Reed
I wish I had the gift of making rhymes, for methinks there is poetry in my head and heart since I have been in love with you. ~Nathaniel Hawthorne, letter to wife Sophia, 5 December 1839
All commands from your lips are sweet…. ~Byron Caldwell Smith, letter to Kate Stephens
Come to me, come with me! I am not rich, I am a gambler, and something of a bad fellow, I dare say, but I love you, and will give your starving soul what it longs for. I will make you happy — absolutely, immensely happy! We will dream our lives away in the good old Spanish fashion: ‘Amar, amar, amar hasta morir!’ And when we have nothing left, I shall still have your eyes, and your sweet, sweet lips. And you have me, body and soul for ever! I adore you. ~Anita Vivanti Chartres (1866–1942), The Hunt for Happiness, 1896 [A little altered. Don Pedro to Lea. —tεᖇᖇ¡·g]
I love thee – I love thee,
‘Tis all that I can say
It is my vision in the night,
My dreaming in the day.
There can be no happiness greater than that I enjoyed this afternoon with you, clasped in your arms, your voice mingling with mine, your eyes in mine, your heart upon my heart, our very souls welded together. ~Juliette Drouet, letter to Victor Hugo, 1835
I almost wish we were butterflies and liv’d but three summer days – three such days with you I could fill with more delight than fifty common years could ever contain. ~John Keats
40 Adorable Love Quotes for Her
- Oh, you little girl, you stole my heart. To make it even, I will steal a kiss from you.
- True love is a glimpse of heaven. It is inspiring and uplifting just like you.
- Live, love, laugh…all three are important, and I get to do them all with you!
- You are the inspiration behind all that I do, and the source of all that is good in my life.
- Someone up there must be watching out for me, because they sent Heaven’s most beautiful angel into my life.
- You are the reason I wake up with a smile every morning. You are the secret to my peaceful nights.
- Kiss me. Hug me. Love me. The same quantity of those sweetest things I will return as soon as possible.
- My life is magical, wonderful and fantastical because you’re in it. Let’s work on making this a forever thing.
- My gratitude for having met you is surpassed only by my amazement at the joy you bring to my life.
- When you love me like that, I melt into honey. Let’s be sweet together.
- You are, and always have been, my dream girl. Even before I met you, your vision was in my mind just as you are.
- Between us is one thread: it tied our hearts so we walk close to each other always.
- In my hands is this heart. I want you to have it, because I’m so clumsy, so I’m afraid I’ll lose it or easily give it to someone else.
- You are the only air I breathe. You are ticking in my heart like a little clock. Yes, you wake me up every day, while I fall asleep dreaming of the days when I was alone. No longer am I in such a way.
- Just when I think I couldn’t love you more, you show up and give me another reason for wanting to live the rest of my life with you by my side.
- Two hearts ran to the end of the world. They recognized each other’s eyes at the final border of the end and infinity. In that particular moment, they hugged each other. No one dares to separate them.
- 200 Love Quotes
- I love you with the breath, the smiles and the tears of all my life.
- It’s official: I can’t live my life without you.
- No matter where you go, I will be by your side. Our unbreakable bonds mean we will be as one forever and face the world together.
- Sweet Good Morning Messages for Her
- You beautiful woman of my life, you took it all from me. I took it all from you. So today, we can blackmail each other.
- FACT: We are perfect for each other.
- I wake in the morning thinking about you, and lay down at night with the same beautiful thought on my mind.
- “I Love You” Quotes – 100 Powerful Messages of Love
- Can anything be more valuable than our love? Since you are with me, my only measurement is in heartbeats.
- If you dare, take my hand and take me to where your heart is. I want to feel what it’s like to love like you.
If you were a movie, I’d watch you over and over again…
2. When I gaze deep into your mind, I am met with the beauty of a thousand diamonds…
3. Every day and night, my mind is filled with thoughts of you. As long as the sun…
4. Give me a kiss and I’ll serenade you among the stars. Give me your love and I will pluck each star to set at your feet.
5. My mind thinks of you the second before I fall asleep and as soon as I wake up each morning.
6. If you lived to be 90, i will pray with all my might to die at 90 minus one day…
7. My heart is perfect because you are inside.
8. If love was a storybook, we’d meet on the very first page.
9. You have no idea how my heart races when I see you.
10. When I tell you I love you, I don’t say it out of habit. I say it to remind you…
11. I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all you’re yet to be.
12. You are my world.
13. It doesn’t matter where you go in life, what you do or how much you…
14. The more boys I meet, the more I realize that it’s only him I want to be with.
15. I want to be with you until the sun falls from the sky. (Hanson – A minute without you)
16. Everyday, I fall in love with you more and more. Well, not everyday, yesterday you were…
17. I miss you a little, I guess you could say, a little too much…
18. I don’t know where I stand with him. And I don’t know what I mean to him. All I know is…
19. I loved you from the very first day. (Taylor Swift – Superman)
20. My heart longs for you, my soul dies for you, my eyes cry…
21. When you feel alone, just look at the paces between your fingers and remember…
22. Love me without fear. Trust me without wondering. Love me without…
23. I love you not because of what you have but because of what I…
24. One day, I caught myself smiling without no reason, then I realized I was thinking of you.
25. I would walk through the desert. I would walk down the aisle. I would swim all the…
26. If these rose could speak the language of my heart…
27. I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you.
28. Whenever you’re having a bad day, remember this…